Ready® guarantees that all our products will meet agreed product specifications and that the products will comply with and will not be adulterated or misbranded under the US Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
All foods naturally contain some amount of heavy metals from the earth. Ready®’s extremely rigorous processes and testing detect parts-per-billion levels, so we cannot claim any product to be 100 percent free of all heavy metals. All our ingredients and products are screened for heavy metals to ensure that they meet our strict specifications for safety and quality including California prop 65 compliance.
Ready® takes great pride in our products to ensure the best quality possible. This is achieved by ensuring that each of our manufacturing locations is compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices. But we do not stop there, we also have industry leading, exhaustive, quality assurance practices on both raw materials and finished goods.
Each ingredient is put through quality control checks to ensure maximum quality assurance:
- An initial laboratory review of the material’s Certificate of Analysis is conducted to assess the validity of each raw ingredient.
- Each raw ingredient undergoes further chemical analysis to assess their levels of quality and purity.
- This biological examination process is the most intensive and scrutinizing of all safety checks, screening for the most minute traces of any impurities or contaminants.
- All product is rigorously screened to ensure that there is no foreign material is present. We go well beyond industry standards and pride ourselves on our food safety record.
- A final quality control measure is implemented using more sensory observations, such as taste, texture, aroma and color.
Only when a raw ingredient passes all these rigorous testing measures is it deemed suitable for manufacture. The final finished product then receives a Certificate of Analysis to prove it.