I’ve been enjoying the benefits of Ready® Water for almost two years and I really like the product. More and more each year of my career, I’ve grown to realize just how important the right nutrition products can be in elevating my performance. Ready® Sports Drink, our newest product, provides the most functional energy and hydration I need to train and play hard throughout the day, every day! I LOVE the Ready mentality of outworking your challenges, focusing on what you can control, and finding a way to achieve your goals. It describes my story perfectly. Now with both Ready Water and Ready Sports Drink apart of the brand, I look forward to continuing to work hard and be involved with Ready and its mission of assisting athletes in achieving their goals.
- Giannis has ancestral ties with Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon, arguably the greatest international basketball player of all time and one of the greatest NBA players. Both are of Nigerian descent and both are from the same Yoruba tribe.
- Giannis was the first international player to get his own Nike signature line of sneakers—the Nike Zoom Freak 1s — a unique shoe that pays tribute to his family with the name of his parents and 4 brothers inscribed on different parts of the shoe.
- Being 6’ 11” with a 7’ 3” wingspan and 40” vertical jump, Giannis has a 12’ 2” vertical reach.
- Talk about dedication in the weight room, Giannis has put on 50+ pounds of muscle since being drafted in the first round back in 2014.
- Giannis’ best game during his 2018-19 MVP year was a fantastic 52 point, 16 rebound, 7 assist, 2 steal, 1 block performance versus Philadelphia.
- Showing his unparalleled and freakish versatility, during his career with Milwaukee he has played all five positions for the Bucks.
- Giannis is the 1stinternational player to be featured on the cover of NBA2K
Ready Sports Drink
1. Super fruit blend provides carbohydrates for energy to power through long hard workouts.
2. Drinking RSD after a hard workout immediately starts refueling the energy tank, I so I am Ready to give my best during the next workout.
3. The electrolytes in RSD are formulated to replace what I lose in sweat during training and competition.
4. RSD has the right amount of sodium to increase thirst and fluid consumption, leading to improve overall hydration.
5. RSD provides the carbs I need to compete and win, with No Added Sugars.
In The Community
Giannis is partnering with the Ready Foundation, the 501©(3) charity arm of Ready®, to make a difference in the local Milwaukee and greater Wisconsin communities. Giannis and the Foundation are dedicated to donating nutritional products where needs are identified and also making goal education and mentality training and nutrition education programming available to young athletes. Some of these initiatives will include:
- Product donations to first responders, hospital healthcare workers, deserving high school athletic programs and food security agencies.
- Making available the Foundation’s Goal Game Plan to young athletes to assist them in achieving their personal and athletic goals.
- Helping to spearhead the efforts in educating young athletes about best-practices in sports nutrition through Ready®’s Mobile Training Table programs.
- Executing the Foundation’s Mobile Training Table in local school athletic programs, an education program highlighting best practices in sport nutrition.
- Going out and presenting Ready Talks about effort and attitude strategies that best help young athletes achieve their potential.
While programming will initially concentrate on Giannis professional home town and state, plans will be developed to take elements of the Foundation’s efforts nationwide.