Decide to Be Great -
A Journey to Ready
I’m really excited to finally find a sports nutrition brand with products that work for me and at the same time promotes a mentality that’s perfect for my story. I’m very particular about what I put in my body, so our newest product, Ready® Sports Drink is a game changer for me, because it provides carbs for energy from super fruits instead of from refined sugar. It has No Added Sugars and an electrolyte mix that more completely replaces what I lose when I’m working out, practicing or on Game Day! Ready® Water is another perfect fit for my clean nutrition plan with NO sugar and all-natural ingredients. It gives me the protein I crave without weighing me down during my workouts and throughout the day. Plus, there’s a mentality behind the brand that really speaks to me – that it’s not where you start, but where you finish that counts… because HARD WORK WINS!
- Aaron would wake up at 4:30 in the morning and lift weights before going to high school. He and his father would train together in the basement space they called “The Dungeon”.
- NFL Network ranked Aaron as the #1 player in the NFL going into the 2019 season.
- Aaron joins J.J. Watt and Hall of Famer, Lawrence Taylor, as the only players to be named Defensive MVP two years in a row.
- Coming out of high school, AD was rated a 3-star recruit and had only 4 scholarship offers before deciding to attend the University of Pittsburgh.
- Prior to his rookie year, Aaron ran a 4.68 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine, the fastest ever by a defensive tackle at that time, according to Pro Football Reference.
- Aaron made a seven-figure donation to the Pitt Football Championship Fund in the spring of 2019, becoming the youngest Pitt Grad ever to make a seven-figure donation to the school.
Ready Sports Drink
1. NO SUGAR
2. I want the best quality protein I can get, so 20g of Whey Protein Isolate in every bottle is huge for me
3. 5 Key Electrolytes keep me hydrated all day, every day
4. Whether I’m in or out of season, I stay away from artificial flavors, colors, etc., so I love that Ready Water is 100% all-natural
5. A light, refreshing sports drink I can drink any time of day, whether I’m training or watching film
In The Community
- Aaron’s AD99 Solutions Foundation is dedicated to helping Pittsburgh’s underprivileged youth by providing the resources necessary for a safe environment so they’re able to excel athletically, academically, and socially.
- Partnering with Ready® to make donations of Ready Protein Water to deserving teams displaying great efforts and attitudes in cities across the country.
- Helping to spearhead the efforts in educating young athletes about best-practices in sports nutrition through Ready®’s Mobile Training Table programs.
- Partnering with Ready® in the brand’s Ready Talk presentations educating youngsters on goal setting and achievement strategies to accomplish their personal and athletic goals.
- Most recently Pat and Aaron made a large donation of Ready Water to Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation to help hydrate the firefighters during their recent battles with wildfires across Southern California.