I’ve been using Ready Water for almost two years and I really like the product. I’ve realized more and more each year of my career how important the right nutrition products can help my performance. I LOVE the Ready mentality of outworking your challenges, focusing on what you can control, and finding a way to achieve your goals. It describes my story perfectly. Looking forward to working hard and being so involved with the brand.
Giannis has ancestral ties with Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon, arguably the greatest international basketball player of all time and one of the greatest NBA players. Both are of Nigerian descent and both are from the same Yoruba tribe.
Giannis was the first international player to get his own Nike signature line of sneakers—the Nike Zoom Freak 1s — a unique shoe that pays tribute to his family with the name of his parents and 4 brothers inscribed on different parts of the shoe.
Being 6’ 11” with a 7’ 3” wingspan and 40” vertical jump, Giannis has a 12’ 2” vertical reach.
Talk about dedication in the weight room, Giannis has put on 50+ pounds of muscle since being drafted in the first round back in 2014.
Giannis’ best game during his 2018-19 MVP year was a fantastic 52 point, 16 rebound, 7 assist, 2 steal, 1 block performance versus Philadelphia.
Showing his unparalleled and freakish versatility, during his career with Milwaukee he has played all five positions for the Bucks.
Giannis is the 1st international player to be featured on the cover of NBA2K
Top 5 Reasons
1. The 15g of high-quality whey protein is a must for me during and after weight room workout sessions.
2. To stay lean I very much appreciate that it doesn’t have any sugar.
3. It tastes so good that I have no trouble hydrating all day with the different flavors.
4. What can be healthier than functional water with all-natural ingredients and no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colorings.
5. Like the bonus that it contains 5 naturally occurring electrolytes to help me perform at my peak.